- If You Think the FDNY is Ethnically Imbalanced, Take a Look at These New York City Agencies…..
- Two Divergent Views on the President Obama and FDNY Diversity
- It is All Our Faults…The Weakest Generation
- Still ANOTHER Racial Double Standard…FDNY is NOT NYC’s Most Racially Out-of-Balance” Department!
- Conservatism Ill-Defined (A Response to Modern-day Boromirs – A Lament for the Conservatism that has Lost Itself & Umberto Eco’s take on fascism: reminds me of modern conservatism)
W.C. Varones on It is All Our Faults…The… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Category Archives: Politics
A federal judge (Nicholas Garaufis) recently ruled that multiple choice written axams “discriminate against black applicants” and charged the City of New York with “deliberate discrimination” for continuing to use such time-tested exams. Ironically enough, the SAME 1-standard deviation disparity … Continue reading