- If You Think the FDNY is Ethnically Imbalanced, Take a Look at These New York City Agencies…..
- Two Divergent Views on the President Obama and FDNY Diversity
- It is All Our Faults…The Weakest Generation
- Still ANOTHER Racial Double Standard…FDNY is NOT NYC’s Most Racially Out-of-Balance” Department!
- Conservatism Ill-Defined (A Response to Modern-day Boromirs – A Lament for the Conservatism that has Lost Itself & Umberto Eco’s take on fascism: reminds me of modern conservatism)
W.C. Varones on It is All Our Faults…The… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Author Archives: jmk444
TODAY, the ONLY ethnic group that is over-represented in the New York City Municipal workforce by MORE than 10% of their numbers in the city’s population is non-Latino blacks, who are 23% of NYC’s population and 36% of the city’s … Continue reading
While the Misery Index for Obama’s first year was 8.92, a 0.7 improvement over GW’s last year’s 9.61, but the Misery Index for 2010 has averaged 10.55 and shows no sign of letting up. Those numbers seem to indicate that we had a recovery early in 2009 and now the current policies, which are the same policies of Bush’s 2nd term – “Stimulate, bailout, spend, spend, spend” are delivering the expected Keynesian results. Continue reading
My father was born a scant few years before the Great Depression. That is to say, he grew up and became conscious of life during the great suffering, lack and loss of the Great Depression. Upon graduating High School in … Continue reading
A federal judge (Nicholas Garaufis) recently ruled that multiple choice written axams “discriminate against black applicants” and charged the City of New York with “deliberate discrimination” for continuing to use such time-tested exams. Ironically enough, the SAME 1-standard deviation disparity … Continue reading
Conservatism Ill-Defined (A Response to Modern-day Boromirs – A Lament for the Conservatism that has Lost Itself & Umberto Eco’s take on fascism: reminds me of modern conservatism)
Conservatism, like virtually everything else is defined differently by different people…not only do its adherents define it differently, but so do its opponents. I used to prefer to call myself a “Paleo-Libertarian,” Murray Rothbard’s term for generally socially Conservative, economic … Continue reading
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!